-
August 19th, 2001, 03:18 AM
#51
Inactive Member
AHhhh..Ok..it's SATURDAY!!!..and now!!..I can say it!!..*explodes*..HAPPY BIRFDAY chloe
Pheeeeewwwwwwwffffffff..that's beddah!!..*L*
Blazey!!..*sniffles*...Me wuvs ya ta pieces..I MISSS YAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Chills...*evil little grin*...13? a go go?
*glares at Dylon and walks out singing*
------------------
-
August 19th, 2001, 01:02 PM
#52
HB Forum Owner
whipped cream..hmmmmmm...*thinks*
------------------
-
August 19th, 2001, 01:09 PM
#53
-
August 19th, 2001, 01:18 PM
#54
Inactive Member
*licks to everyone...just cuz....
I FORGOT!~
------------------
-
August 19th, 2001, 01:21 PM
#55
HB Forum Owner
LOVE YA CHLOE!!!!!!!! *HUGEHUGS*
Smoooooooooches to you and Blaze from the lil men *G*
GaToR.......i have some whipped cream *EFG*
-
August 19th, 2001, 01:28 PM
#56
HB Forum Owner
chloe....sorry to disappoint ya....but.... GaToR and whipped cream..... well.....ya know........*G*
-
August 19th, 2001, 03:07 PM
#57
HB Forum Owner
Deb......GaToR of course!!!!!!!!!!!! *G*
GaToR....me misses you like crazy *VBP*
I love ya!!!!!
-
August 19th, 2001, 04:19 PM
#58
HB Forum Owner
I miss my chloe already..*cries*
Gator..i be's good..promise..*giggles*
Chilly my girl....tell your sweet lil men i want a video!!!...dance for me too..ok..*G*..and whats this about the tasty cake man????..heheeeeeeee
DEB..where the hell are ya???
Mel..we miss ya..post on here !!
SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCHES everybody!!!!!
Chloe hurry..i'm lonely
------------------
-
August 19th, 2001, 07:07 PM
#59
HB Forum Owner
Is completely innocent....*adjust's halo*
------------------
-
August 20th, 2001, 12:03 AM
#60
HB Forum Owner
heheheee!!
i been in here!!
i just been fixin the thread stretchin posts of Gators...
and just forgot to say stuff 
oooh! and is chloee goin somewhere cool again????
*blows a bunch of kisses at CHILL's Boys.
<font color=red>kiss..kiss..kiss..kiss..kiss..kiss..kiss ..kiss..kiss..kiss..kiss..kiss..kiss..
kiss..kiss..kiss..kiss..kiss..kiss..kiss..
kiss..kiss..kiss..kiss..</font><font size =6><font color=red>KISS</font></font><font color=red>..kiss..kiss..kiss..
kiss..kiss..kiss..kiss..kiss..kiss..kiss..kiss..ki ss.. kiss..kiss..kiss..kiss..kiss..kiss..kiss..kiss..ki ss.. kiss..kiss..kiss..kiss..kiss..kiss..kiss..kiss..ki ss..</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks